Please find our Attendance Protocol HERE
A few things to note:
- If students are unable to attend Sixth Form, a Parent or Carer should ring 01473 624855 (option 2 – to leave a message giving a reason for their absence, option 3 – to speak to someone) or email email@example.com before 9.00 a.m. on every day of absence.
- Parents/Carers will receive an automated text message regarding their child/ren’s absence if no notification is received.
- Replies from Parents/Carers will be automatically uploaded.
- Non-replies will automatically be coded as unauthorised absence.
- In the case of persistent illness, a doctor’s note will be requested after 7 days’ absence.
- Requests for exceptional leave of absence should be made using the appropriate form. These can be obtained from the Sixth Form Office and should be returned to Mrs Smith/Miss Ormsby for consideration by the Director of Sixth Form.
Accreditations & Memberships