OUR KHS PE KIT
Welcome to the PE department’s sportswear page. We are delighted to showcase the exciting range of PE clothing. We believe that pupils will be able to choose the kit that they will be confident in and will love wearing the items. The range will allow everyone to be warm, comfortable and ready to perform their very best in lessons.
- Pupils have a great choice of kit with a modern look.
- Our KHS PE Kit helps maintain the very high standards of smartness that is seen throughout lessons.
- Students are proud to wear our kit.
PE KIT – The school colours are navy and light blue. Neatness in dress is desirable in school, actively helping with commitment and discipline, and adds to the standing and reputation of the school when pupils are representing the school at training, fixtures and tournaments.
The following are essential items:
- KHS PE polo shirt from SWI
- KHS Shorts or Skort from SWI
- KHS Football socks from SWI
- Football boots*
- Plain white socks*
*Not available from SWI, meaning there are no restrictions on the branding of these.
The following are optional items:
- KHS Training Top from SWI
- KHS Sports leggings from SWI
- KHS Tracksuit Bottoms from SWI
Please note that alternative items of clothing should not be bought. Please do not purchase alternatives as these will not be allowed to be worn in PE lessons!
PE Items delivered to school – Any orders delivered to school can be collected from the PE office Monday and Tuesday 9am – 9.30am.
- Pupils are allowed to wear base layers (navy/white/black/light blue) under their polo shirt, shorts or skort.
- Hoodies/non KHS branded sweat-shirts/tops are not permitted in school. We therefore ask you not to invest in any alternative sports clothing as these will not be allowed to be worn in PE lessons.
- Football boots have become a necessity rather than an optional item in order to reduce the risk of injury caused by slips and loss of grip. Because metal studs and blades are not allowed on our artificial pitch, it is recommended that boots with rubber blades or moulded studs are purchased. Any colour or brand is permitted for both football boots and trainers.
- Jewellery must not be worn. This includes rings, necklaces and bracelets. Watches should be removed for PE lessons.
- Pupils with pierced ears must wear only one pair of studs or small flat earrings – one earring per lobe. FACIAL STUDS (E.G NOSE STUDS, EYEBROW STUDS, LIP STUDS, TONGUE PIERCINGS AND EXPANDERS) ARE NOT ALLOWED, However, clear retainers are permitted.
- Please ensure all kit is named, including footwear with both first name and surname.
- Valuables should not be brought into school or be left unattended in the changing room.
- Your mobile phones should be locked away securely.
SWI Returns Policy
PLEASE NOTE: SWI do not exchange garments for garments.
They do however operate free post returns. This will be for a credit only and then parents can place a new order at a time convenient to them.
SWI believe this will cut out delays for customers as they will not have to wait until exchange garments are received for replacement garments to be dispatched.