Getting Into Kesgrave High School

If you require advice with regard to transfers from Year 6 to (Primary School) to Year 7 (Secondary Schools), please contact the SCC Admissions Team in the first instance. For advice about in year application, catchment areas and guidance, please click HERE.

Transfers from Primary to Secondary School Only

Admissions Team
Endeavour House,
8 Russell Road,
Suffolk, IP1 2BX

Tel: 0345 600 0981

For late applications for a place in the normal year of entry, please fill in a CAF-1 form, which can be downloaded HERE. These must be returned to the above address at Suffolk County Council.


In-Year Applications

Kesgrave High School
Main Road
Suffolk, IP5 2PB

Tel: 01473 624 855


ADM1 forms should be used to apply for a school place outside the normal year of entry. In Year Application Form.

Latest News View All

Quick Enquiry

The best way to contact us is using the quick enquiry form below.

    Apologies, we've had to temporarily disable our web form for some routine maintenance. Please use one of the alternative methods below:

    Accreditations & Memberships

    Quick Links Panel